Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sweet Dreams, Indiana


We are heading across the heart of the county on our way to Detroit.  
We pass through Missouri, Illinois, Indiana and Ohio before we get to Michigan.  

Here are a couple of scenes that caught my eye as we drove through Indiana last evening.

We see lots of agriculture as we cross back and forth across the country.  I don't think I have ever seen this . . . 

This man was waaaayyyyy  out in that field.  No house nearby.  No truck nearby.  I can only imagine that he had simply worked his way out there and would continue on with his task at hand.  

Since we move at all times of the day/night, we often get some great views of sunrises and sunsets.  Storms too

I loved the way the sky seemed to be covering the land with a blanket of soft white clouds.  As if tucking us in for the night.  
I hope Indiana had sweet dreams.

No comments: