Thursday, July 23, 2009

Furniture Wishes


I am really a pretty simple person.  
I lived in a strawbale house for many years and did just fine with an outhouse and an outdoor shower.  
(If you are a new reader to the blog, check this out to see what our house in Terlingua is like).  
But, I always had a special secret lust for a peaceful restful bathroom.  
The sink in it would look like this . . . 

I would have a mirror above it that was made to be similar (but NOT matching) to the sink cabinet.  I absolutely love the look of a casual bowl sitting on a table that is actually a plumbed sink.  Oh . . . a plumbed sink would be lovely!
Here is another look at the bowl.

The inside was silky smooth.  
Realllllllyyyyyy silky smooooooothhhhh.  
Tony made me stop petting it.  
I think I may have moaned just a tiny bit. 
 It was sublime.  
I didn't bother to look at the price.  It was in a chic shop in downtown Ashveville after all.

No comments: