Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Mmmm. . . doughnuts with sprinkles!


I had a craving for doughnuts last night.
We deadheaded (drug an empty trailer) from Albuquerque  down to El Paso.
Once in El Paso, I had some time on my hands,
so I decided to whip up a batch of doughnuts.
I have NEVER allowed myself to have a chocolate doughnut with sprinkles
and I have wanted one all my life.
Why do we deny ourselves things like that?
Anyway . . . now I have one.  
I also wanted one with pink icing . . .  got one of those now too.

We are off to pick up a load here in El Paso and head up to our terminal
in West Memphis, Arkansas with it.
The terminal there is nice and has really soft water.
We especially like to shower and do laundry there.


1 comment:

MUCHO RELAX said...

JANA nice freakin DOUGHnuts! those are funny and clever...i laughed out loud...then my belly rumbled. Where'd you learn to make em?PeaceMark