Sunday, November 30, 2008

A New Feature

I have added a new feature that might or might not work like I hope it will.  Over to the right, you will see a new thingy that says SUBSCRIBE.   Many of my readers have hinted/asked for me to "just let me know when you post a new blog entry".  Now, if you can just jump through the required hoops, you can subscribe to this blog and you will assumedly be notified when I post something new.

If someone tries this, please either leave a comment or send me an e-mail and let me know if it works.

In the meantime, please send healing thoughts and prayers  out for our dear Janet as she is recovering from double aneurysms, surgery and now a series of strokes.  Last word from Charlotte, who is with Janet in Dallas, is that her condition is improving by the hour.

No comments: