Saturday, October 24, 2009

Circling The Center

We slid down to Atlanta
dropped into Birmingham
snaked our way up through Tennessee
Kentucky
Illinois
and
Missouri
to finally
land in St. Louis
dropped automobile tires there and headed over to the Anheiser-Busch Brewery to take on a load of beer destined for the Razorbacks in Fayetteville, Arkansas.

Laura had never seen the Gateway Arch in St. Louis.
She got to see it twice that day and actually up close as the brewery is right on the river downtown.

I didn't get any pictures since I was crazy busy driving and cussing and wishing I was anywhere but St. Louis on a busy weekday.
You will just have to imagine it on your own.

We are in Joplin visiting Tony and shopping and just relaxing.
We will head back out on Sunday and I will try to post on a more regular schedule.
Solo driving is still making me crazy, but I am determined to regain my schedule.
We'll see . . .

No comments: