Sunday, January 4, 2009

Result of Alignment

They did line up . . .  and the result was great.  
We did indeed get to stop at The Creekside Grill, located at the Seven Feathers Travel Plaza (ex 99, I-5, OR) for lunch.  Tony had a great looking bowl of "Texas Style Chili" with an amazing hunk of cornbread.  I couldn't help myself and had to order the Duck and Spinach salad.  Once again, they managed to serve some deliciously moist and flavorful duck!  Yipeeee.  They just serve it on a bed of fresh spinach leaves with a marion berry dressing, toasted almonds, and sweet dried cranberries.  This salad is just perfect to start a day of driving.  I'm so glad that I didn't go for the chili.  Tony ended up too full to even sleep!  Now that's full.

We are out of the cold and cruising through the desert in California, headed on into Phoenix this afternoon.  I hope we can unload this load of paper before our midnight appointment.

As always . . .  I'll keep you posted. 

No comments: