Thursday, January 15, 2009

absolutely nothing of value here . . .

Sometimes, I feel like I should post a new blog entry just to let you know that we are alive.  But then, I get online and open up my blogger dashboard and face this nice empty space waiting for my new words.  That is when I often discover that I have absolutely nothing of value/inspiration/importance to offer.  

We are just busy doing our job - delivering important stuff to important places - all over the country.  On Monday afternoon, we were in a great whiteout of a snow storm in northern Illinois.  By Tuesday afternoon we were in Texas headed down to sunny Laredo.  We ate at a great seafood place here in Laredo and got haircuts.  See, just the regular stuff of life - not enough to write about.

So there it is.

No comments: