Wednesday, July 16, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LITTLE SISTER


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LITTLE SISTER

THIS IS ONE OF THOSE BIRTHDAYS THAT END IN "0"

HERE SHE IS. . .

SHE IS THE LITTLE ONE
(THAT OTHER BIGGER GIRL IS ACTUALLY STICKING OUT HER TONGUE...THE NERVE!)

HERE IS ANOTHER ONE - AGAIN, SHE IS THE LITTLEST (DON'T LET THAT FOOL YOU, THAT WOMAN IS A POWERHOUSE)


We were the "Two Headed Purple People Eater".  My mom made that 2 person sweatshirt and we had to spend the whole night with an arm around each other.  I can only imagine the power struggles that went on under that shirt!

Oh yea, that guy in there is my older brother - it was 2 against one most of the time.  Poor guy.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 
BRENDA

THANKS TO MY FOLKS FOR DIGGING OUT THE PHOTOS AND POSTING THEM TO ME.  I MISS HAVING ACCESS TO THINGS LIKE PHOTO ALBUMS...OH WELL, THAT'S LIFE. 

1 comment:

BMc said...

Thank you for those photos. They are some of my very favorite. Wayne and the girls were very sweet for my Birthday. Meredith made the most amazing and beautiful cupcakes ever for my cake! They were white with the most perfect white/coconut icing I have ever put in my mouth. She made them from scratch so it was certainly a gift of love. It was a good day. :o)