Friday, February 11, 2011

Madison County, KY

I have loved Kentucky since our first load here several years ago . Kentucky is not "Deep South", but still Southern none the less.
The pace is relaxed and the people unfailingly friendly.
I would love to live here some day.
Oh, and that Kentucky Blue Grass is so soft and lovely.
Horses in Kentucky are very lucky!

We are here in the dead of winter and it is still lovely.

Right now, we are stopped getting a 34 hour redstart on our clock. Basically, we ran out of time and have to take a 34 hour rest break before we can drive again.
Went out to a historic tavern in the downtown area.
This is the courthouse. . .



Isn't it grand . . .

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

The Daily Rant said...

I lived in Kentucky for a while and I loved it there! Pretty state!